CRPS, or Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (Type 1), is a change in the nervous system that's usually triggered by a very painful episode. The bad kinds affect the brain, nerves, muscles, skin, metabolism, circulation, and fight-or-flight response. Lucky me; that's what I've got. ... But life is still inherently good (or I don't know when to quit; either way) and, good or not, life still goes on.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

livinganyway.com

I've moved the blog to its own URL, livinganyway.com, and put it on a wordpress backend, so the full URL is what you see in the title: livinganyway.com/wp/

All the posts are there, and all your wise and lovely comments. And I hope it doesn't get hijacked, like this site did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for commenting!

Pushing a product? If so, be clear about how or why it works -- I'm a geek; I need the data.