CRPS, or Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (Type 1), is a change in the nervous system that's usually triggered by a very painful episode. The bad kinds affect the brain, nerves, muscles, skin, metabolism, circulation, and fight-or-flight response. Lucky me; that's what I've got. ... But life is still inherently good (or I don't know when to quit; either way) and, good or not, life still goes on.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

SF night shot

Got an eyeful of SF at night from across the Bay, with fog tickling
the towers. The camera refused to resolve the image, so ... haiku below.

Messy jewelry box
Trailing gems in the water,
Snagging feathered veils.

Moving is still in my mind. I'll soak up the beauties here while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for commenting!

Pushing a product? If so, be clear about how or why it works -- I'm a geek; I need the data.